The City of Folsom recently launched its new website, incorporating a fresh and modern look, improved navigation, and new interactive tools.
Residents can expect to see a much-improved web experience when visiting the newly redesigned site, including quicker access to information, and a user-friendly interface, especially on mobile devices.
The site was designed using feedback from community surveys, as well as by using key analytics from most visited pages and requested services. The site is built with continuous improvement in mind and will be adapted to the community’s changing needs.
- Responsive design with full-width graphics, dynamic videos, and accessible menu and search bar.
- Improved site-wide search features.
- Simplified navigation and fresh content.
- Address lookup feature that locates address-specific services and information.
- A Service Finder that quickly identifies city services.
- A new Economic Development site with city resources for existing and prospective businesses.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant.
The city is in the process of transitioning to a brand-new online bill and payment portal, which will launch this summer. This new bill pay portal will integrate with the new website and drastically improve the utility bill pay experience.
Visit the new City of Folsom website at www.folsom.ca.us.